This eight-storey mill, by Saunderson of Louth, was one of the last to be built in the county (1882).
It was fitted out with machinery from a demolished mill in Hull.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
In 1937 the mill tower was reduced in height and it was converted into a dwelling.
Location of mill: TF 513 840
Peter Kirk Collection, 2002