Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Tumby Woodside
 
Tumby Woodside, Railway Station
Tumby Woodside, Railway Station
Tumby Woodside, Railway Station

Opened with what was known as the ‘New Line’, between Coningsby Junction and Bellwater Junctions, in 1913, the line and station closed in 1970.

Serving such a rural area it unusually became a terminus for some trains in the year before closure.

There were three trains calling here from Lincoln to Skegness with a further three, to and from Lincoln, terminating here.

Peter Grey Archive, 1970

Tumby Woodside, railway station