In "Brief Details of Chapels in the Gainsborough Circuit" Revised August 1998 Sheperson & English state
"A chapel was erected in 1834 and the last service held on the 31.8.1969.
The chapel was sold in 1972 and is still standing, apparently disused, alongside the main road"
There was a planning application notice next to the chapel for its conversion to a one bed studio.
DB 29 December 2018