Welby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In "Brief Details of Chapels in the Grantham Circuit" Revised August 1998 Colin Shepherdson and Allen Griffin state :-
"A Society was formed in 1803 and a house registered for worship on 27.3.1850. A chapel, built 1866 in West End, was rented and the last service was held on the 18.5.1975. It is now convened in to a house, "The Old Chapel""
Geoff Swain Collection 9 May 1994
Welby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image