St Mary's was built in 1841 by Charles Briggs. A pale yellow brick has been used throughout.
The lancet windows at the east end are seen here.
The windows on both south and west sides of the nave are tall with Y-tracery.
The octagonal tower, bell stage and spire, like the rest of the church, are constructed in pale brick.
The view of St Mary's from the north-west.
The original sturdy wrought-iron boot scraper by the south door of the church.