Methodist chapel here was built in 1859.
Although out of use as a place of worship for several years, the old chapel appears to be in relatively good condition.
St Mark’s was rebuilt in 1860 by R J Withers re-using medieval masonry, and consists of nave with western bell-cote and chancel.
The building is no longer in use as a church.
View of St Marks' nave from the north.
View of the porch and double bellcote. Pevsner speculates that the bellcote predates the Victorian restoration.