White's Directory 1872 states :-
"WILKSBY, 5 miles S. by E. of Horncastle, and 6½ miles N.E. of Tattershall, is a small village and parish, having only 73 souls, and 670 acres.
J. B. Stanhope, Esq., is lord of the manor, owner of the soil, and patron of the benefice.
The Church (All Saints) is a small brick structure, consisting of nave and chancel, covered with tiles and having a primitive belfry with one bell.
The benefice is a rectory valued in K.B. at £11. 1s. 7d., and now at £125, in the incumbency of the Rev. J. Bradshaw Tyrwhitt, who is non-resident, and for whom the Rev. Thomas Barker, of Revesby, officiates".
DB 12 September 2021