St Faith’s was built in Georgian style in 1715, to replace a medieval church.
James Fowler restored the building in 1869, restyling all the windows and adding the shingled broach spire.
The west front has angle pilasters, a doorway with a segmented pediment and a sexfoil window.
The arched balustrade and the bell turret above complete this rather grand classical design.
James Fowler added the broach spire in 1869.
The arched balustrade and the bell turret on the west front create a classical design.
The broach spire was added by James Fowler in his restoration of1869.
The doorway on the west front carries a segmented pediment. There is a sexfoil window above.