Wispington, St Margaret
Declared redundant in 1975, St Margaretís in Wispington was built in 1863 by J B Atkinson of York.
Its font, pulpit and a relief of St Margaret were sculpted by the Rev. Charles Pratt Terrot, the then vicar.
Mark Acton, 2013
See more images of this church
Wispington, St Margaret church, Charles Pratt Terrot, J B Atkinson