Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Wragby
 
Wragby, All Saints
Wragby, All Saints
Wragby, All Saints

All Saints was built in 1839 by W A Nicholson of Lincoln and funded by the Turnors, who owned most of the village.

It is a large church with a relatively short chancel which Nicholson had intended to be longer.

August 2013

Wragby, All Saints church, W A Nicholson
Wragby, All Saints
Wragby, All Saints
Wragby, All Saints

Built in pale yellow local brick by W A Nicholson, All Saintsí dates from 1839 and was built for the Turnor family.

The church has tall lancet windows, gabled buttresses and tall pinnacles.

The sizable interior has a west gallery and a rare early organ.

August 2013

Wragby, All Saints church, W A Nicholson, Turnor
Wragby, Market Place
Wragby, Market Place
Wragby, Market Place

This undated photograph looks northwards towards the junction of the A158 and B1202 roads.

The west side of the Market Place, seen here on the left, is relatively unchanged today.

undated postcard 

Wragby, Market Place