Wrangle Bank, Primitive Methodist Chapel
The ‘Prims’ opened a chapel here in 1838 and then rebuilt it on the same site in 1875.
The last service was held in 1972 and the building was sold later the same year and subsequently used as a store.
When visited in the mid-1990s the chapel had been gutted and was derelict and overgrown.
It is located at NGR TF 430 539.Barry Barton, 1977
Wrangle, Wrangle Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel