Wrawby Mill (TA 026088) was built in the mid-to late-18th century as an open trestle mill, the roundhouse being added in the early 19th century.
In this form, it continued as a working wind-powered mill until 1940.
It was restored to working order in the 1960s, it is now open to the public on several days each year.
Wrawby Mill is the only surviving postmill in Lincolnshire.
F Robinson, 2010