Harmston, All Saints, Tower
"Norman west tower the only remains of the medieval church which was rebuilt in 1717, and then largely rebuilt again in 1868 by the architect Withers.
The late Cll west tower has an opening on each face, at bell chamber level, each is made up of coupled round-headed openings with columns with scalloped capitals between.
The crenellated top with 8 pinnacles is Perpendicular"
DB 8 May 2018
Harmston, Church, All Saints, Tower