Grantham, Dawson's Almhouses, Brook Street
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"Dawson's Almshouses, Brook street, Little Gonerby, were erected in 1862 by the trustees of the charity left by the will of George Dawson in 1662;
these are for ten poor and aged persons, each of whom receives 6s. weekly;
the income is derived from a farm at Gosberton"
DB 30 January 2019
Grantham, Dawsons Almhouses, charity