The SLHA 2012 AGM was held at Stamford Arts Centre on Saturday 16 June. Mick Jones, SLHA President, welcomed over 50 members to the meeting.
SLHA Chairman, Stewart Squires, presented the annual report and drew attention to the large number and variety of society activities held over the past year. He also commended the society’s involvement in Heritage Open Days and similar festivals, as well as the work of individuals in speaking to the media on behalf of the society. A copy of the illustrated Annual Report can be viewed here.
Officers appointed for 2012/2013 were:
- Dr Mick Jones (President)
- Stewart Squires (Chairman)
- Chris Lester (Vice-Chairman)
- Chris Hewis (Treasurer)
- Revd John Wilford (Chairman, Archaeology)
- Prof John Beckett (Chairman, History of Lincolnshire)
- Brenda Webster (Chairman, Local History)
- Stewart Squires (Chairman, Industrial Archaeology)
- Ken Redmore (Chairman, Publications)
- Prof David Stocker, Neil Wright (Executive Committee Members)