The Society's AGM was held in the Town Hall, Grimsby on 7 June, attended by about 50 members.
Chris Lester, SLHA Chairman 2013-14, presented an illustrated report which reflected a busy year. Finances remain an issue but measures are in hand to reduce costs and increase revenue.
Officers appointed for 2014-15 were;
President: Michael Jones
Chairman (acting): Chris Lester
Vice-Chairman: Nigel Burn
Hon Treasurer: Chris Hewis
Team & Committee Chairmen:
* Local History: (to be appointed)
* Archaeology: Craig Spence
* Industrial Archaelogy: (to be appointed)
* Buildings recording: David Stocker
* Publications: Ken Redmore
Following lunch members made visits to the Town Hall Time Trap Museum, the Local History Library (Grimsby Library), and the Fishing Heritage Centre.