Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states
"The church of the Holy Trinity, West Allington, is a small but interesting building of stone and brick, in the Transition Norman style, with some Perpendicular windows, and consists of chancel, Nave of three bays, north aisle, south porch and a turret containing 2 bells: there are 130 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1559.
The living is a rectory, with East Allington annexed, net yearly value £260, arising from 362 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Lord Chancellor, and held since 1917 by the Rev. William Handcock Rowlands L.D. of Lampeter College.
DB 3 November 2018