Barkston, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In "Brief Details of Chapels in the Grantham Circuit" Revised August 1998 Colin Shepherdson and Allen Griffin state :-
"The Society was formed in 1812 and the West Street chapel opened on the 6.10.1832. It is still in use with a membership of 9"
Unfortunately chapel closed in 2002, although the congregation continued to meet in the Village Hall until 2013.
Geoff Swain Collection 9 May 1994
Barkston, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image