"The church of All Saints was built in the late 12th century, from which period the Romanesque north doorway remains"
"The church was rebuilt in the 14th century, when the clerestory and new windows were added, and probably an extended chancel also.
The Perpendicular tower was added in the 15th century.
At some point after this the tower arch was blocked off.
Restoration was carried out twice in the 19th century, firstly in 1857-58 by Mr Baily.
He appears to have re-opened and restored the tower arch and restored some of the windows, and may have re-roofed the nave.
A more thorough restoration was performed in 1888 by C.H.Fowler when the chancel was given a new roof, floor and east window, and the clerestory and porch were faced in Ancaster stone"
DB 8 October 2018