Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Margaret is a building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and an embattled western tower, with conical roof and four pinnacles, and containing an ancient bell:
the tower was restored in 1912:
the south aisle was formerly a chapel or chantry, and still retains its piscina:
the church was restored in 1884 at a cost of £1,326, and has 120 sittings.
The register dates from about 1708.
The living is a rectory, net yearly value £258, with 38 acres of glebe and residence, in the gift of Mrs. Henry Benson-Brown, and held since 1917 by the Rev. Charles Henry Gibbons"
DB 19 May 2018