In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Scunthorpe Circuit Past And Present” prepared By Colin Shepherdson & Mervyn G White March 1997 (Revised August 1998) it is stated that :-
"The first chapel was built in 1823 or 1833, and the foundation stone for the "Jubilee" chapel, probably on the same site in the High Street, was laid on the 6.9.1868.
This second chapel opened in April 1869.
The interior was altered in 1961 and now incorperates fittings from Scunthorpe Trinity chapel.
The schoolrooms were opened on the 10.6.1961 and the chapel is still in use with a membership of 41"
Geoff Swain Collection 17 August 1993