This eighteenth century house stood close to Ermine Street (A15).
The hall at Caenby first belonged to the Tornay family.
J T Tweed, Lincoln solicitor and one time Mayor of Lincoln, was a later occupant of the house (until his death in 1910).
Caenby Hall became derelict before the Second World War.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 1', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.