Croft, Oak Bridge Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
"A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Alford, Skegness & Wainfleet Circuit Past And Present” prepared by Colin Shepherdson July 1998 states :-
"The first chapel was erected in 1842 on Lymn Bank and was replaced on the same site by another opened on the 23.9.1888.
The last service was held in September 1994 and the chapel sold in 1996 and is now in the process of being converted into a house"
Geoff Swain Collection 15 August 1999
Croft, Oak Bridge Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image