Kelly's Directory 1930 states :-
"The church of All Saints, rebuilt with the exception of the tower in 1814, and again, with the exception of the base of the tower, in 1890-91 at a cost of £2,490, is a building of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle, south porch and a western tower containing 4 bells:
the east window was filled with stained glass in 1895, in memory of a former patron:
there are 150 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1549.
The living is a rectory, with that of Buslingthorpe annexed, joint net yearly value £400, with residence, in the gift of the Diocesan Trust".