Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states "There is a Primitive Methodist chapel at Hubbert's Bridge, built in 1871, and a Wesleyan chapel in Frampton Village"
"A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Boston Circuit Past And Present” prepared by Colin Shepherdson October 1996 (Revised August 1998) states :-
"The foundation stone for the Station Road chapel was laid on the 22.5.1871 and the foundation stone for an extension on the 19.8.1879.
The chapel interior was reversed, the front entrance was closed, and a new porch, kitchen and toilets were added and the remodelled building reopened on the 20.5.1978.
The last service was held on the 22.6.1997, when the membership stood at 10, and the chapel put up for sale, later the same year.
It was sold in June 1998 for conversion into a dwelling"
DB 21 September 2020