Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Andrew is a building of green sandstone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, vestry, south porch and a bell-cot containing 2 bells:
the chancel retains sedilia, and two of its windows are stained:
there is also a stained window in the nave:
the church was rebuilt in 1705, and again restored in 1857, under the direction of Messrs. Maughan and Fowler, of Louth, when the chancel and porch were rebuilt and the whole structure new roofed and reseated:
the original building was a very plain edifice with aisles, and a western tower in which were 5 bells, but the tower was taken down in 1799:
there are 120 sittings"
DB 18 February 2020