Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Saints is a building of stone, wholly in the Decorated style of the later 14th century; it was restored in 1868, at a cost of about £2,000, and consists of chancel, nave of four bays, with clerestory, aisles, south porch and a western tower containing 5 bells and a clock, presented by Thomas Cheney Garfit esq. in 1891:
there are seven stained windows:
the east end of the south aisle anciently formed a chantry, and retains a small plain piscina in the south wall, discovered at the restoration:
the carved oak rood screen still exists, as well as an altar slab with its five consecration crosses, with which such slabs used to be marked, and there is another slab with inscription in Latin to Thomas Maidenwell, chaplain of this chantry, ob. Jan. 1507:
there are 250 sittings"
DB 29 June 2019