Looking east towards the chancel.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of the Holy Trinity, erected in 1876-8 on a site given by the Rev. J. W. King B.D. at a cost of £3000, from designs by Mr. T.H.Wyatt, of London, is a building of stone in the Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, transepts, south porch, and a tower erected in 1911 at a cost of £650:
it has 237, sittings.
The register dates from the year 1876.
The living is a vicarage, net yearly value £210, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1916 by the Rev. Howard Charles Gibbons Robertson.
The vicarage was erected in 1912 on the site given by Capt. Nevill Henry Reeve-King"
DB 7 May 2019