Postcard (Dated August 5th but not clear what year)
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states "The vicarage, valued in K.B. at £7. 0s. 5d., and now at £250, is in the gift of Hulme's Trustees, and incumbency of the Rev. Thomas Molineux Jackson, M.A.
The vicarage house is a handsome brick residence, with stone facings, rebuilt in 1864, by the present incumbent and the patrons, at a cost of £900.
The benefice has 32A., 2R. of land, at Donington, purchased with an augmentation from Queen Anne's Bounty and private benefaction.
The old glebe is 13 acres, to which 98A. 1R. was added at the enclosure, when all the tithes were commuted for allotments"