White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states "The rectory, now valued at £895, was in three medieties, two valued in K.B. at £14. 7s. 1d., and the other at £7. 3s. 9d.
The Rev. William Cooper, M.A., is the incumbent, and has a good residence"
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states "The living is a rectory, net yearly value £550, including 557 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Earl of Ancaster J.P. and held since 1885 by the Rev. William Wright Layng M.A., of St. Mary Hall, Oxford, prebendary of Stow-in-Lindsey in Lincoln Cathedral, rural dean of Aveland, and surrogate.
The living, previously in three portions, was consolidated in 1725"