On the corner of High Street and Hobb Lane.
In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Scunthorpe Circuit Past And Present” prepared By Colin Shepherdson & Mervyn G White March 1997 (Revised August 1998) it is stated that :-
"A Dissenter's Certificate was issued in June 1774 for 'a house lately built' and the first chapel erected in 1815.
Situated opposite the present chapel in the High Street it was sold circa 1900, following the opening of its replacement, and is now an empty shop.
The foundation stone for the second chapel, also in the High Street, was laid on the 19.7.1899 and the chapel opened on the 27.6.1900.
The chapel is still in use with a membership of 54"
Geoff Swain Collection 6th September 1993