Looking west towards the tower arch.
Church furniture rearranged and a one way system in operation because of the COVID‑19 pandemic.
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states :-
"The Church (St. Michael and All Saints), is a small structure, rebuilt many years ago on the site of a larger fabric, and consists of nave with apsidal chancel, and a tower surmounted by a spire.
The south porch and a new pulpit were erected in 1868, when the gallery was removed, and the building newly roofed and thoroughly restored, at an outlay of about £750, of which the lord of the manor contributed £400, the present rector £130, and the remainder was raised chiefly by the parishioners"
DB 16 August 2020