South Witham, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In "Brief Details of Chapels in the Grantham Circuit" Revised August 1998 Colin Sheperdson and Allen Griffin state :-
"A chapel, in Church Street, was opened on the 1.11.1812. The foundation stone for the second chapel, on the same site, was laid on the 16.8.1882. The chapel closed in 1951 and was sold in 1953 for use as a village hall but is now in use as a store"
Geoff Swain Collection 9 May 1994
South Witham, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Church, image