The interior of St Andrew's is a surprise – showing the church to be largely Norman, of the late 11th century.
St Andrew's is a small greenstone church with a western wheel window and bell-cote – dating from James Fowler’s restoration of 1866.
Detail of end of arch at west doorway.
Date plaque on the porch.
The view of St Andrew's from the south.