"Although named Swineshead, the station is, in reality, located in the hamlet of Swineshead Bridge some miles north of Swineshead.
The line was opened by the Boston, Sleaford and Midland Counties Railway"
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states :-
"RAILWAY Station on Grantham, Sleaford and Boston (G.N.) Railway. Trains several times a day. Joseph Ellis, station master"
DB 2 October 2019