Thealby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Scunthorpe Circuit Past And Present” prepared By Colin Shepherdson & Mervyn G White March 1997 (Revised August 1998) it is stated that :-
"A chapel was built behind a row of cottages in Normanby Road and opened on the 2.6.1871.
A Sunday school was added in 1927 and a new porch to the chapel in 1973.
The chapel closed in 1993 and is now standing disused"
Thealby is a hamlet in the parish of Burton upon Stather.
Geoff Swain Collection 6 September 1993
Thealby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image