All Saintsí church is a large and handsome building, though much repaired and restored over the centuries.
Detail of the rich panelled tracery of the upper part of the fifteenth-century chancel screen.
Above the screen is an early eighteenth-century marbelled cornice.
The doorway leading from the south porch into the nave has an ogee head. Given the size and importance of the church, it is a modest affair.
One of several gargoyles for draining water from the roof behind the battlemented parapets above both the nave and south aisle.
One of several gargoyles for draining water from the roof behind
the battlemented parapets above both the nave and south aisle.
Carved stone head and shoulders of an angel at the south-west corner of the battlement above the south aisle.
Both north and south arcades are of 5 bays with octagonal piers and double chamfered arches.
The chancel screen is enriched with panelled tracery to the upper parts.
The nave roof has queen post construction with braced arches.
It is decorated with coats of arms and fleurons.
The parclose screens at the east end of the aisles date from 1535.
The upper parts of the panels have 'finely wrought pierced Renaissance carvings of coats of arms, grotesques and human heads.'
The tower is built of greenstone rubble, patched with brick.
It has substantial stepped corner buttresses, a battlemented parapet and an unusual crocketed pinnacle.