Thorganby Hall, though Georgian in its details, is the remains of a house rebuilt in 1648.
The two-storey five-bay front is seventeenth century in plan with nineteenth century casing.
It was the home of the Willoughby family and later the Nainbys.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach's book, 'Lincolnshire Country Houses and their Families: Part 2', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.