White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states "The vicarage, valued in K.B. at £11. 18s. 4d., and now at £312, is in the gift of the Lord Chancellor and incumbency of the Rev. William Henry Flowers, B.A., who has a good residence and 121 acres of glebe, in lieu of tithes.
By an Order in Council, dated August 13th, 1855, the rector of Croxton pays the sum of £170 to the vicar of Ulceby"