In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Coningsby Circuit Past And Present” prepared by Colin Shepherdson September 1997 (Revised July 1998) it is stated that :-
"A chapel was built in 1848 on the corner of Dogdyke and Langrick Roads, although the official opening, by Mr C Richardson - the "Lincolnshire Trasher" didn't occur until the 11.2.1850.
It became unsafe and had to be demolished.
A new chapel was built on the same site and opened on the 19.9.1872 and is still in use with a membership of 9"
Other references refer to Charles Richardson as the "Lincolnshire Thrasher" a renowned Wesleyan evangelist.
Unfortunately the chapel has since closed and was purchased by auction July 2011.
DB 7 May 2019