The Wesleyan Methodists built this chapel on High Street in 1913
The tower of St Andrew's church is ironstone and the nave and chancel, restored or rebuilt in 1851, of limestone and chalk.
Peter Kirk Collection, 2002
View of St Andrew's from the path which approaches the south door.
Jews' Court collection, 1978
A further view of St Andrew's from the south-east.
undated photograph, courtesy Brenda Coulson
A church originating in the 1200s built of ironstone (much weathered) and limestone together with substantial sections of squared chalk.
The string course below the tower battlements carries prominent gargoyles at each corner.
The front face of the porch, with its pointed chamfered arch, hood-mould and headstops, has been restored.