Kirmond le Mire, Manor Farmstead
Manor Farm was built in 1868 for Christopher Turnor (of Stoke Rochford and Panton), then one of the largest landowners in the county.
The layout and accommodation were specifically designed to enable efficient operation of a mechanised farm in the era of 'high farming'.
This view from the SW includes the central blocks with dovecote, the wall of a crew yard and the gable of the W range.
Frank Robinson, 2010
Kirmond Le Mire, farmstead, farm buildings, Christopher Turnor,