Window in the south aisle of the nave, showing typical Perpendicular tracery.
Nave window, arched and keyed in, typical of the Georgian period.
Adjacent windows on the south side of the nave at St Peter's have Decorated tracery, i.e. early 14th century.
There indications that there was a south arcade in an earlier period.
This window, one of two identical ones in the south aisle, is in typical perpendicular style.
Window in Perpendicular style in the south aisle.
The small window in the south elevation of the Anglo-Saxon tower.
The lower stage of the tower with its herringbone masonry dates from the 11th century.
As at Barton on Humber, it is thought that this formed the nave of the early church.
Window in the south aisle, in Perpendicular style.
Window in the north wall of the nave at St Edith's.
A tiny pair of windows provide illumination to the rood loft.
The windows in the south aisle are from the Perpendicular period.
The east window od All Saints, in Perpendicular style.
This window in the south aisle is the work of Robert Jewell Withers (1824-94).
The windows in the south aisle - as seen here on the left - of St Peter's are from the Decorated period.
By contrast the chancel is Early English and has this unusual window with plate tracery (right).
The typical pointed windows of the former church were replaced on north and south sides of the building when it was converted into a village hall.
One of the former windows has been retained over the entrance at the west end of the building.
All Saints' church has a Venetian window in the south wall of the chancel.
Windows on the south side of the nave were taken from the old church across the road when All Saints was built in 1908.
These 14th century windows are fine examples of Perpendicular plate tracery.
A round arched window with prominent keystone and imposts.
This key-shaped window is at high level on the western face of the tower.
This is a design typical of the Anglo-Saxon period and found in other churches in north-west Lincolnshire.
The very fine seven-light east window with flowing tracery of the Decorated period.
Window opening in Anglo Saxon stair turret.
Window in Perpendicular style (1350-1530).
The windows of Georgian style in the south wall of the nave date from the 1770 restoration.
At high level on the south wall of the nave is a small early twelfth-century round-headed light with deeply moulded head and chamfered surround.
The windows of the clerestory - seen here from the south - are in pairs and in Perpendicular style.
Distorted window in Decorated style on the north wall of the church.
Window in Early English style by W A Nicholson.
Pevsner states that 'the windows are pointed in the late Georgian way but with wooden Perpendicular tracery'.
The simple dentilated frieze is carried along north and south faces of nave, chancel and porch.
Detail of the stone surround of the west window.
Window in the south wall of the nave with tracery in typical Perpendicular style. A pink sandstone has been used for the tracery.
A Perpendicular window in the north aisle.
'The buttressed south wall has two C19 arched 3 light windows with cusped panel tracery, hood mould and label stops.'
The church has six identical windows in the nave. They are pointed with Victorian tracery.
Because of the soft ground and uncertainty of the foundations, inverted arches have been built into the walls beneath the windows.
A pair of windows in the vestry with plate tracery in Early English style.
A round-headed window, with rounded hood mould, scrolled end-stops and keystone, on the south side of the nave, in typical Georgian style.
This blocked window in Perpendicular style is at the west end of the south wall of the chancel.
Presumably it was retained in position by Withers at the time of the 1862 restoration.
The rose window in the west wall of the church.
A late fifteenth-century window on the north side of the nave.
Classical details, including this round window overlooking the portico at the south-west corner of the building.
Window west side of tower.
"Each side of the third stage has a single large C13 round arched 2 light window with colonnettes with shaft rings and moulded capitals alternating with heavy nail head moulding to jambs and arches, plate tracery with single quatrefoil.
Billet hood mould"
DB 3 August 2019
The east window in Perpendicular style dates from 1878 when C H Fowler rebuilt the chancel.
Rectangular fourteenth-century window in the south wall of the chancel.
Window in the south wall of the nave built in the eighteenth century. Greenstone with brick are the building materials.
A round-headed window in the south wall of the nave.
The large window on the west front, built by G G Scott in 1865-74, is in Perpendicular style.
The window to the south aisle (to the right) is Decorated with reticulated tracery; the window in the north aisle is Perpendicular.
The tracery of this nave window is wood, not stone.
Jean Howard, 17 March 2021
"Small early C12 west doorway with large plain chamfered impost blocks.
C19 lintel inserted and semi-circular head.
Above, a round headed window of c1175 with small head inside apex with weathered, drooping leaves on either side and hoodmould"
DB 22 December 2019
This window in Perpendicular style dates from the 1866-67 restoration by Fowler.
Small window from the nineteenth-century restoration.
The chancel has 15th century windows, including this window in the south wall of the chancel.The three-light east window is also Perpendicular in style.
A medieval window of the Perpendicular (15th century) period only visible from the interior. The exterior is in the form of a millioned window dating from Temple Moor's work of 1914.
Window in the south aisle at St Helen's church.
The clerestory windows on the south side of the nave are flanked by a frieze of shields said to have come from a tomb-chest.
Window in the south wall of the chancel.
This late Norman window is in the west wall of the tower. Pevsner was unsure whether it was in situ.
Mark Acton, 2014
Chancel window with tracery of the Early Perpendicular style, possibly late-14th century.
Window in Perpendicular style at the west end of the south aisle.
Window in Perpendicular style in the south wall of the chancel.
Window in Perpendicular style in the south wall of the south aisle.
Nave window, in typical Perpendicular style of the fifteenth century.
The 3-light east window, in Perpendicular style.
According to Pevsner the church was rebuilt after a fire of 1405.