Viewed from the east with the red brick chancel and north chapel, both of 1806, prominent.
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"The Church, (St. Adelwold,) is a small structure, with a tower at the west end, and is a perpetual curacy, valued in K.B, at £2, and now at £130, with that of Cockerington St. Mary annexed to it.
The joint benefices have been augmented with £1000 of Queen Anne's Bounty.
The Bishop of Lincoln is patron, and the Rev. Henry Howard, MA., is the incumbent"
DB 8 September 2019