The 1867 former parish church, viewed here from the north-east, was designed by Edward Browning, architect, of Stamford in neo-Norman style at a cost of £4,500.
Although the church was made redundant in November 1995 and has been made into living accommodation, the churchyard is clearly still in use for interments, and therefore accessible.
The church is Grade II listed and some details are quoted from the listing:
The number of buttresses seem to indicate that the architect was uncertain about the stability of the building in this fenland location
Jean Howard, 2023