"St Andrew's Church was built in 1759 of brick with later additions being made in 1887"
In the churchyard is a C14 cross shaft.
Peter Kirk Collection, 31 May 2002
The two phases of building are clear in this photograph. The nave and bellcote were built in 1759; the chancel and apse (to the right) were added in 1887 with dentilation at the eaves and different window surround.
Jews' Court collection, 1978
A further, much later photo of the south side of the nave and chancel, but little has changed.
Nave window, arched and keyed in, typical of the Georgian period.