White's Directory 1872 notes "The living is a vicarage, valued at £170 per annum, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln and incumbency of the Rev. Thomas Arthur Parmenter, B.A.
A handsome vicarage house, built of stone, in 1870, by a grant from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, stands near the church.
The vicarage was endowed by Bishop Wells, and has been augmented with a parliamentary grant of £200. It is intended to restore the church next year"
In 1930 Kelly's Directory reported "The living is a vicarage, united with Bassingthorpe-cum-Westby, joint net yearly value £385, including 4 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln and Earl of Dysart alternately, and held since 1929 by the Rev. Ronald Metcalfe"
DB 3 June 2023