St Peter's, Creeton, is attractively sited on a hillside and dates mostly from the late thirteenth century. The chancel arch though is late twelfth century.
Open to visitors and obviously well cared for. This should be an example to other churches.
Mark Acton, 2017
The south transept is late thirteenth century and was restored in 1851, probably by Edward Browning.
The tower of St Peter's dates from the late thirteenth century.
It has twin bell-openings and the broach spire has two tiers of lucarnes.
A simple circular font with octagonal rim.
Part of an Anglo-Saxon cross shaft.