Keal Hill, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
The former Wesleyan chapel on the main road (A16) between West Keal and East Keal was built at a cost of £700 in 1862 and extended with a Sunday School in 1908.
The final service was in January 1972 and the building was sold for £1700 in 1976.
It was subsequently demolished but the chapel's boundary wall and railings survive.
It is located at NGR TF 371 634 in East Keal parishBarry Barton, 1976
East Keal, Keal Hill Wesleyan Methodist Chapel