North side of church.
White's Directory 1872 reports :-
"The Church (St. Michael), which consists of nave, chancel, south porch and turret with one bell, is a neat stone structure, rebuilt by subscription in 1850, at a cost of £900, and containing 80 sittings.
The benefice is a rectory, valued in K.B. at £7. 10s. 10d., and annexed to West Torrington vicarage, jointly worth £300 per annum, in the incumbency of the Rev. Thomas Wimberley Mossman, B.A., who has 30 acres of glebe, and resides at West Torrington"
DB 28 January 2023